Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 30, 2005

To Catch Up...


I've been lax about posting shots. Bella is growing up so fast that sometimes I forget to take pictures.

Here are some to catch you all up. This one is called 'Grapes and Cheerios - A Still Life'.



This one is called 'Butternut Squash Up Nose'.



I call this 'Duck Walker'.



And finally, 'Who, me?'

It never ceases to amaze us how happy (and fearless) this child is. I hope she never loses either trait.

3 Comments:

Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

I see the baby gates are being used in full force!

"Cheerios and Grapes - a Still Life"
So cute - I take it you've been busy submitting these to art galleries? ;)

Oh man, look at her go. When did she start standing? I thought she just mastered the crawl yesterday.

Go Bella, go!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aw I want to squeeze her!! Too cute!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bella will forever be happy, and in turn she will bring joy and happiness to all those she meets. Just look at that smile!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home